Sunday, March 15, 2009

Haha, I've been freaking lazy to post these days. But since LTC's coming, so I decided to post for one last time. Or maybe, the second last time. See my laziness level first.

Anyways, PTM was really tiring and boring. Seen some parents with super naggy abilities and also some with super low tolerance. Me and Jun An were so afraid those parents who were waiting outside might just burst into anger then start screwing both of us. Screwing as in, scolding. Yup, and slept real early on Friday.

So, on Saturday, my comp somehow cocked up, so had to go repair and got my dear comp back at 4+. It's now faster. I think? Hahaha.

Today, wanted to shop for LTC stuffs but when my family and I reached my ah ma's house, she sorta like had everything I needded. So ya, got all the stuffs from her. That's about it. Darn sad I'm not able to visit the IT Show. But have nothing to buy anyway, except for handphone, iPod Touch.

Oh, I do have things that I need to purchase from the IT Show.

No comments: