Wednesday, March 18, 2009

I better post first before I leave~

Yep, been packing my freaking bag, though it took me quite awhile. I finally realized I have done one of the most stupidest mistakes in my life. Cos I asked the guys going LTC to bring pokemon cards and I now have trouble finding space for me to put it in. It's like very "ding dei". Darn it. Shouldn't have asked them to join along to my stupidity. Or maybe, it's them who are stupid cos they followed the instructions of a stupid guy? Yea, I'm not that stupid after all~

So ya, completed most of my hw, unlike ShiQi and TzuChieh. XD Ohmed their asses. Do you people get the joke? Own was replaced by Ohm. As in the Ohm's law de Ohm.

Damn, you guys ain't humorous at all. I hate you guys.

Joking.

Not. XD.

Haha, bye people~

No comments: